- Photographers Iwan Baan and James Ewing capture the completed One World Trade Center from every angle, and the results are stunning. See them all on designboom.
- Sandwiches are serious business. See if you agree with Refinery 29’s list of the ten most iconic New York sandwiches.
- Electric Traces are electronic ballet shoes that allow dancers to digitally track their movements. Check out the cool technology over on My Modern Met.
- Believe it or not, NYC has gotten quieter since the 1980’s. Gothamist has a video called “Noise City,” which is raw footage of city sounds from 1988, to prove it.
- Don’t you hate those annoying ATM fees? So does OurBKSocial, so they’ve created FreeATM, which will map free ATM locations around the city.
Images: A view of One World Trade Center’s parapet via Iwan Baan (L); Electric Traces via Lesia Trubat (R)
Electric Traces, FreeATM, One World Trade Center