- Not quite a people person? Mashable has a list of 15 New York City attractions for people who hate people.
- Meet Brooklyn’s Hasidic hipsters. Refinery 29 put together a video of modern gals who are redefining religious fashion.
- And in other hipster news…Business Insider has a series of maps that show how hipsters have taken over NYC in the last five years.
- The Brooklyn Nets are getting a team-branded Metrocard. More on Brooklyn Eagle.
- Urban Omnibus explores the rise and fall of Manhattan’s density.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- Lottery opens for nine $774/month SROs on foodie-friendly Hell’s Kitchen block
- Lottery opens for new Crotona Park East affordable development, units from $788/month
- SL Green breaks ground on One Vanderbilt, NYC’s second tallest tower – see new renderings
- Saddam Hussein had a secret torture chamber across from Mayor Bloomberg’s UES mansion
- Everything You Need to Know About Affordable Housing: Applying, Getting In, and Staying Put
- Two affordable apartments up for grabs in the heart of Greenpoint, from $947
- Life Behind the Stacks: The Secret Apartments of New York Libraries
- Work begins on Norman Foster’s Red Hook office project, will be the continent’s largest timber structure