- Edible Schoolyard NYC’s new garden at P.S./M.S. 7 in East Harlem includes colorful planters in a variety of shapes, as well as a teaching space and indoor kitchen. See all the photos and plans on Field Condition.
- And the architects of P.S./M.S. 7’s garden, WORKac, are interviewed today on designboom.
- Untapped Cities has 12 crazy facts about the Upper West Side’s iconic Ansonia. Did you know this is where the 1919 World Series was rigged?
- Stephen Von Worley’s new data visualization project colors urban streets based on their cardinal direction. Check it out on Co.Design.
- Haunted hipsters…the Bowery Boys share four ghost stories of Brooklyn.
Images: Edible Schoolyard NYC’s garden at P.S./M.S. 7 via WORKac (L); The Ansonia via Jeffrey via photopin cc (R)
Ansonia, Edible Schoolyard NYC, NYC ghost stories, Stephen Von Worley, WORKac