- During the first ever Madison Avenue Fashion Heritage Week, 16 stores along the world-famous shopping corridor will turn their storefronts into displays about their brand’s history, reports Racked NY.
- Feeling blue? Pink? Yellow? Whatever color you’re in the mood for, the colorup table lamp by PEGA D&E can match it. Designboom explains that the fixture mimics the hues of anything around you.
- Exciting news from the New York Times…the city will spend $130 million to renovate 35 public parks and playgrounds in low-income neighborhoods throughout the five boroughs.
- Bowery Boogie notices that the East Village’s iconic Alamo Cube has been barricaded off for the Astor Place redesign construction.
- Calling all Downton Abbey fans…a lighting collection inspired by the popular series is coming. More on Home Accents Today.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- ‘Judgmental Maps’ unleash culture on the geography of modern cities
- NYC trick-or-treat: The best neighborhoods for sweets and scares
- The oldest existing Ellis Island ferry could be your quirky home for $1.25M
- My 630sqft: Inside ‘Store Front’ photographers Karla & James Murray’s East Village home of 22 years
- Everything You Need to Know About Affordable Housing: Applying, Getting In, and Staying Put
- Life in New York City before indoor toilets
- Bjarke Ingels’ curving East Harlem rental breaks ground and gets new renderings
- 20 years ago, the city told Donald Trump he couldn’t put his name on the Columbus Circle globe