- During the first ever Madison Avenue Fashion Heritage Week, 16 stores along the world-famous shopping corridor will turn their storefronts into displays about their brand’s history, reports Racked NY.
- Feeling blue? Pink? Yellow? Whatever color you’re in the mood for, the colorup table lamp by PEGA D&E can match it. Designboom explains that the fixture mimics the hues of anything around you.
- Exciting news from the New York Times…the city will spend $130 million to renovate 35 public parks and playgrounds in low-income neighborhoods throughout the five boroughs.
- Bowery Boogie notices that the East Village’s iconic Alamo Cube has been barricaded off for the Astor Place redesign construction.
- Calling all Downton Abbey fans…a lighting collection inspired by the popular series is coming. More on Home Accents Today.
Alamo Cube, colorup table lamp, Downton Abbey lighting collection, Madison Avenue Fashion Heritage Week, NYC public park funding