Brooklyn’s Getting an Olsen Twins Museum; Why Do Airplane Bathrooms Still Have Ashtrays?
- After the success of their Tonya Harding and Nancy Kerrigan museum, two Brooklynites have launched a $9,500 Kickstarter to fund a new museum — The Olsen Twins Hiding From the Paparazzi. [Brokelyn]
- New Yorkers are the most wrinkled people in the country. [NYDN]
- Here’s the lineup for the inaugural Panorama music festival on Randall’s Island (you know, the one that’s bringing Coachella to the east coast). [NJ.com]
- The Brooklyn Heights house tour will end after 31 years due to privacy concerns from guests posting photos on social media. [DNAinfo]
- The government banned smoking on U.S. domestic flights 28 years ago, so why do airplane bathrooms still have ashtrays? [Travel + Leisure]