- The New York Public Library launches SimplyE, it’s own e-reader app that allows users to rent e-books, audio books and research papers. [amNY]
- What it was like to be a squatter on the Lower East Side in the ’90s. [Flashbak]
- Exploring the crucial role photography played in making Lady Liberty a reality. [NYT]
- Williamsburg’s East River State Park is collecting dog poop in compost bins to use as flower fertilizer. [NYP]
- The Mayor’s office begins outreach to the music industry in a bid to echo the success with film and television. [Billboard]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- Lottery opens for nine $774/month SROs on foodie-friendly Hell’s Kitchen block
- Two affordable apartments up for grabs in the heart of Greenpoint, from $947
- Lottery opens for new Crotona Park East affordable development, units from $788/month
- Saddam Hussein had a secret torture chamber across from Mayor Bloomberg’s UES mansion
- Listings go live for Extell’s amenity-filled Hudson Yards Skyscraper 555Ten
- Everything You Need to Know About Affordable Housing: Applying, Getting In, and Staying Put
- SL Green breaks ground on One Vanderbilt, NYC’s second tallest tower – see new renderings
- A $5M price chop for the former Upper West Side mansion of Charles Schwab