- The New York Public Library launches SimplyE, it’s own e-reader app that allows users to rent e-books, audio books and research papers. [amNY]
- What it was like to be a squatter on the Lower East Side in the ’90s. [Flashbak]
- Exploring the crucial role photography played in making Lady Liberty a reality. [NYT]
- Williamsburg’s East River State Park is collecting dog poop in compost bins to use as flower fertilizer. [NYP]
- The Mayor’s office begins outreach to the music industry in a bid to echo the success with film and television. [Billboard]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- Everything you need to know about affordable housing: applying, getting in, and staying put
- The Urban Lens: Inside ‘Little Odessa,’ Brighton Beach’s quaint beachfront Russian community
- The 10 best plants for apartment dwellers
- Whole Foods will open a lower-priced ‘365’ store in Downtown Brooklyn
- Cuomo announces 750-mile Empire State Trail, a continuous trail connecting NYC to Canada
- The Best Places to Buy Cheap Vintage and Antique Furniture in NYC
- $12,000/month to rent this triplex townhouse beauty in Boerum Hill
- Tennis great Novak Djokovic buys two units in Renzo Piano’s 565 Broome SoHo