- Jane Jacobs’ son confirms that she worked with Bob Dylan on the lyrics for a protest song about Robert Moses. [Gothamist]
- Brooklyn Bridge Park’s 8-acre, $28 million marina opened yesterday. [NYT]
- Mapping the storefronts of major U.S. cities. [Washington Post]
- There’s been 8,335 rodent complaints to 311 so far this year, up 18 percent from the same period in 2015. [NYP]
- The City Planning Commission approved a controversial zoning change to fill 17 public plazas in lower Manhattan with retail. Next up is the City Council. [NYT]
- Catching up with transit engineer “Gridlock Sam” Schwartz. [Next City]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- Lottery opens for nine $774/month SROs on foodie-friendly Hell’s Kitchen block
- Two affordable apartments up for grabs in the heart of Greenpoint, from $947
- Lottery opens for new Crotona Park East affordable development, units from $788/month
- Saddam Hussein had a secret torture chamber across from Mayor Bloomberg’s UES mansion
- Listings go live for Extell’s amenity-filled Hudson Yards Skyscraper 555Ten
- Everything You Need to Know About Affordable Housing: Applying, Getting In, and Staying Put
- SL Green breaks ground on One Vanderbilt, NYC’s second tallest tower – see new renderings
- A $5M price chop for the former Upper West Side mansion of Charles Schwab