- Jane Jacobs’ son confirms that she worked with Bob Dylan on the lyrics for a protest song about Robert Moses. [Gothamist]
- Brooklyn Bridge Park’s 8-acre, $28 million marina opened yesterday. [NYT]
- Mapping the storefronts of major U.S. cities. [Washington Post]
- There’s been 8,335 rodent complaints to 311 so far this year, up 18 percent from the same period in 2015. [NYP]
- The City Planning Commission approved a controversial zoning change to fill 17 public plazas in lower Manhattan with retail. Next up is the City Council. [NYT]
- Catching up with transit engineer “Gridlock Sam” Schwartz. [Next City]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- Everything you need to know about affordable housing: applying, getting in, and staying put
- The Urban Lens: Inside ‘Little Odessa,’ Brighton Beach’s quaint beachfront Russian community
- The 10 best plants for apartment dwellers
- Whole Foods will open a lower-priced ‘365’ store in Downtown Brooklyn
- Cuomo announces 750-mile Empire State Trail, a continuous trail connecting NYC to Canada
- The Best Places to Buy Cheap Vintage and Antique Furniture in NYC
- $12,000/month to rent this triplex townhouse beauty in Boerum Hill
- Tennis great Novak Djokovic buys two units in Renzo Piano’s 565 Broome SoHo