- Are independent park managers and private-public partnerships, like we’re seeing with Barry Diller and Pier55, turning public parks into playgrounds for the wealthy? [New Republic]
- You’re not the only one who eats on the floor in front of the television. Check out this photo series of how New Yorkers really eat in their cramped apartments. [Business Insider]
- These balcony-based products (New York translation: fire-escape products) will really spruce up your outdoor space. [Core77]
- Want to learn more about NYC’s terra cotta buildings? Attend this lecture February 17th lecture by Dan Allen of CTA Architects. [NY Landmarks Conservancy]
- Never worry about getting your umbrella stolen again with this combination locking design. [Yanko Design]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- Board shoots down residents’ petition to rename Trump Place
- For $14M, own the former Chelsea penthouse of ‘Law & Order: SVU’ star Mariska Hargitay
- NYC trick-or-treat: The best neighborhoods for sweets and scares
- Yorkville apartment of Bernie Madoff’s late son Andrew sells for $5.4M
- A $5M price chop for the former Upper West Side mansion of Charles Schwab
- Life in New York City before indoor toilets
- Everything You Need to Know About Affordable Housing: Applying, Getting In, and Staying Put
- $625K West Soho co-op is simple and sweet–and the place next door is for sale