- Artist Katharina Grosse spray painted the abandoned aquatics building in Rockaway as an art installation that looks at the recovery since Hurricane Sandy. [designboom]
- As phone books stop being printed, recycling companies see more tonnage disappear from their waste stream. [Crain’s]
- See how much your first NYC apartment would cost today. [DNAinfo]
- The inflatable swan is the pool toy that won’t go away. Here’s why. [Quartz]
- How Pokémon GO has sparked a global wave of urban exploration. [Architizer]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- Cuomo announces 750-mile Empire State Trail, a continuous trail connecting NYC to Canada
- Everything you need to know about affordable housing: applying, getting in, and staying put
- Harsenville to Carmansville: The Lost Villages of the Upper West Side
- Mike Myers relists Tribeca loft he bought a week ago for $15M
- Own Frank Lloyd Wright’s horseshoe-shaped ‘Tirranna’ home in New Canaan, CT for $8M
- Pieces of Thomas Heatherwick’s massive, climbable ‘Vessel’ arrive at Hudson Yards site
- My 600sqft: Journalist Alexandra King turns a schlumpy Park Slope rental into a stunning boho-chic pad
- Lake Bell’s enchanting Clinton Hill townhouse gets a price chop and new photos