- Artist Katharina Grosse spray painted the abandoned aquatics building in Rockaway as an art installation that looks at the recovery since Hurricane Sandy. [designboom]
- As phone books stop being printed, recycling companies see more tonnage disappear from their waste stream. [Crain’s]
- See how much your first NYC apartment would cost today. [DNAinfo]
- The inflatable swan is the pool toy that won’t go away. Here’s why. [Quartz]
- How Pokémon GO has sparked a global wave of urban exploration. [Architizer]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- NYC trick-or-treat: The best neighborhoods for sweets and scares
- My 630sqft: Inside ‘Store Front’ photographers Karla & James Murray’s East Village home of 22 years
- Billy Bush trying to unload Chelsea townhouse for $8.2M after being ousted from the ‘Today’ show
- The oldest existing Ellis Island ferry could be your quirky home for $1.25M
- Everything You Need to Know About Affordable Housing: Applying, Getting In, and Staying Put
- Life Behind the Stacks: The Secret Apartments of New York Libraries
- For $10K this perfect Soho loft comes with everything you need plus a few scary surprises
- For just $825K you can live like a governor’s daughter in this historic victorian home