- Artist Katharina Grosse spray painted the abandoned aquatics building in Rockaway as an art installation that looks at the recovery since Hurricane Sandy. [designboom]
- As phone books stop being printed, recycling companies see more tonnage disappear from their waste stream. [Crain’s]
- See how much your first NYC apartment would cost today. [DNAinfo]
- The inflatable swan is the pool toy that won’t go away. Here’s why. [Quartz]
- How Pokémon GO has sparked a global wave of urban exploration. [Architizer]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- Supertall skyscraper dangles from an asteroid to become the world’s tallest building
- Director Ron Howard lists Central Park West co-op in the Eldorado for $12.5M
- Everything you need to know about affordable housing: applying, getting in, and staying put
- Frank Lloyd Wright Fallingwater lookalike asks $3.5M in Greenwich, CT
- First look at the interiors of Waterline Square’s trio of towers
- A fanciful miniature New York City is coming to a 49,000-foot space in Times Square
- Chinese company Anbang backs out of 666 Fifth Avenue deal with Kushner Cos.
- Anbang taps Skidmore, Owings & Merrill for Waldorf Astoria renovation