- This weekend, head to Photoville, a pop-up photography fair inside shipping containers on the Brooklyn Heights waterfront. [NYO]
- Find your closest Oktoberfest celebration on DNAinfo’s brewery map. [DNAinfo]
- How many adult ball pits does one city need? A second one is opening downtown. [Gothamist]
- Go inside the Tribeca loft of creative director and co-founder of online design marketplace Bezar. [The Design Files]
- For those days when you just can’t keep your eyes open at work, here’s a desk that doubles as a bed. [CityLab]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- Yorkville apartment of Bernie Madoff’s late son Andrew sells for $5.4M
- Board shoots down residents’ petition to rename Trump Place
- $625K West Soho co-op is simple and sweet–and the place next door is for sale
- NYC Trick-or-Treat: The Best Neighborhoods for Sweets and Scares
- Everything You Need to Know About Affordable Housing: Applying, Getting In, and Staying Put
- The 10 Best Plants for Apartment Dwellers
- Life Behind the Stacks: The Secret Apartments of New York Libraries
- The Urban Lens: Trel Brock uses double exposure to transform the cityscape into a Rorschach test