- Mapping Manhattan’s parking tickets by type of car. [CityLab]
- Representative Carolyn B. Maloney is on a mission to bring a pair of Chinese pandas to NYC, an obsession that would cost the city tens of millions of dollars. [NYT]
- Mayor de Blasio revealed plans to transform Governor’s Island into a year-round “center of culture, commerce and innovation.” [Gothamist]
- Artist and designer Maya Lin and architect Frank Gehry will explore the history of their ancestors on the PBS show “Finding Your Roots.” [Archinect]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- ‘Judgmental Maps’ unleash culture on the geography of modern cities
- NYC trick-or-treat: The best neighborhoods for sweets and scares
- The oldest existing Ellis Island ferry could be your quirky home for $1.25M
- My 630sqft: Inside ‘Store Front’ photographers Karla & James Murray’s East Village home of 22 years
- Everything You Need to Know About Affordable Housing: Applying, Getting In, and Staying Put
- Julianne Moore’s onetime West Village loft asks $4.3M
- Life in New York City before indoor toilets
- Nearly 9,000 apply for SpareRoom CEO’s $1/month shares in his $8M loft – meet two finalists