- Skidmore, Owings & Merrill added this giant, curving glass door to the 51st Street 6 train subway station. [Contemporist]
- This app will match any color you see in nature with a nail polish. [Mashable]
- Lonely? A weird machine will give you a hug when no one else will. [NY Mag]
- A proposed $12 million renovation of Cadman Plaza would reopen the Brooklyn War Memorial and add a visitors’ center, cafe, and rooftop terrace. [BK Paper]
- Touring Manhattan’s 19th century French Quarter, present-day Soho. [Ephemeral NY]
- Catlady Craft Night returns this weekend, offering feline lovers a DIY themed crafting party. [Brokelyn]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- Lottery opens for nine $774/month SROs on foodie-friendly Hell’s Kitchen block
- Two affordable apartments up for grabs in the heart of Greenpoint, from $947
- Listings go live for Extell’s amenity-filled Hudson Yards Skyscraper 555Ten
- Lottery opens for new Crotona Park East affordable development, units from $788/month
- SL Green breaks ground on One Vanderbilt, NYC’s second tallest tower – see new renderings
- Saddam Hussein had a secret torture chamber across from Mayor Bloomberg’s UES mansion
- Everything You Need to Know About Affordable Housing: Applying, Getting In, and Staying Put
- A $5M price chop for the former Upper West Side mansion of Charles Schwab