- Michelin-starred chef Shaun Hergatt is opening a restaurant on the 40th floor of 432 Park Avenue, but only residents and their guests can dine there. [Grub Street]
- Funky Rockaway houseboat dubbed Ziggy Stardust was sunk by unruly Airbnb guests over the weekend. [Gothamist]
- The Mayor is running the city from his gym in Park Slope. [NYT]
- A lab analysis of water samples from seven city pools, both public and private, find that they’re actually a lot cleaner than you’d think. [NYP]
- Tour Birchbox’s Nomad offices, complete with swings, candy machines, and lots of lawn gnomes. [Business Insider]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- Lottery opens for nine $774/month SROs on foodie-friendly Hell’s Kitchen block
- Two affordable apartments up for grabs in the heart of Greenpoint, from $947
- Listings go live for Extell’s amenity-filled Hudson Yards Skyscraper 555Ten
- Lottery opens for new Crotona Park East affordable development, units from $788/month
- SL Green breaks ground on One Vanderbilt, NYC’s second tallest tower – see new renderings
- Saddam Hussein had a secret torture chamber across from Mayor Bloomberg’s UES mansion
- Everything You Need to Know About Affordable Housing: Applying, Getting In, and Staying Put
- A $5M price chop for the former Upper West Side mansion of Charles Schwab