- Michelin-starred chef Shaun Hergatt is opening a restaurant on the 40th floor of 432 Park Avenue, but only residents and their guests can dine there. [Grub Street]
- Funky Rockaway houseboat dubbed Ziggy Stardust was sunk by unruly Airbnb guests over the weekend. [Gothamist]
- The Mayor is running the city from his gym in Park Slope. [NYT]
- A lab analysis of water samples from seven city pools, both public and private, find that they’re actually a lot cleaner than you’d think. [NYP]
- Tour Birchbox’s Nomad offices, complete with swings, candy machines, and lots of lawn gnomes. [Business Insider]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- My 150sqft: Architect-turned-actor Anthony Triolo shows us his custom-designed tiny apartment
- Swale floating park returns this spring with a new look
- $5.5M ask for renovated Hamilton Heights mansion is a new Harlem record
- $5M renovated Tribeca loft is a veritable showcase of super-hot decorating trends
- Artist who created Wall Street’s ‘Charging Bull’ angered by ‘Fearless Girl’ statue
- Everything you need to know about affordable housing: applying, getting in, and staying put
- Oiio’s ‘Big Bend’ proposal for Billionaires’ Row would be the world’s longest building
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s former Tribeca townhouse hits the market for $25M