- Next weekend, the three-day NYC Yarn Crawl will take up to 3,000 “nerdy knitters” from yarn shop to yarn shop. [DNAinfo]
- Citees are wearable maps of more than 80 global cities. [CityLab]
- Airbnb now has an Apple TV app for trip planning. [Mashable]
- Fodor’s published its first Brooklyn guide, and the illustrations are pretty great. [Brownstoner]
- The world’s largest hammock is right across the Hudson in Jersey City. At 65 feet long, it can hold 170 people or 24 taxi cabs. [Design You Trust]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- Board shoots down residents’ petition to rename Trump Place
- For $14M, own the former Chelsea penthouse of ‘Law & Order: SVU’ star Mariska Hargitay
- Life in New York City before indoor toilets
- A $5M price chop for the former Upper West Side mansion of Charles Schwab
- NYC trick-or-treat: The best neighborhoods for sweets and scares
- Yorkville apartment of Bernie Madoff’s late son Andrew sells for $5.4M
- Nomad penthouse with two kitchens and a pool asks a neighborhood record-setting $68.5M
- Everything You Need to Know About Affordable Housing: Applying, Getting In, and Staying Put