- Owner Aby Rosen is removing all of 190 Bowery‘s famous graffiti this weekend except for one tag by noted artist NEKST. [Mass Appeal]
- Go inside John Leguizamo’s West Village brownstone. [NYT]
- Have you ever noticed the nondescript “Tie Guy” in the MTA’s Courtesy Counts ads? One man thinks he “represents the the wealthy elite in New York.” [WNYC]
- As part of August’s annual Summer Streets program, lower Manhattan will get its first Shared Streets day, where 60 square blocks from the Brooklyn Bridge to the Battery will close to car traffic. [NYDN]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- NYC trick-or-treat: The best neighborhoods for sweets and scares
- My 630sqft: Inside ‘Store Front’ photographers Karla & James Murray’s East Village home of 22 years
- Billy Bush trying to unload Chelsea townhouse for $8.2M after being ousted from the ‘Today’ show
- Everything You Need to Know About Affordable Housing: Applying, Getting In, and Staying Put
- The oldest existing Ellis Island ferry could be your quirky home for $1.25M
- Life Behind the Stacks: The Secret Apartments of New York Libraries
- For $10K this perfect Soho loft comes with everything you need plus a few scary surprises
- For just $825K you can live like a governor’s daughter in this historic victorian home