- Owner Aby Rosen is removing all of 190 Bowery‘s famous graffiti this weekend except for one tag by noted artist NEKST. [Mass Appeal]
- Go inside John Leguizamo’s West Village brownstone. [NYT]
- Have you ever noticed the nondescript “Tie Guy” in the MTA’s Courtesy Counts ads? One man thinks he “represents the the wealthy elite in New York.” [WNYC]
- As part of August’s annual Summer Streets program, lower Manhattan will get its first Shared Streets day, where 60 square blocks from the Brooklyn Bridge to the Battery will close to car traffic. [NYDN]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- Philip Johnson’s Rockefeller Guest House, a ‘secret’ modernist gem on Manhattan’s east side
- 54-acre estate with ponds, a cottage, and a 19th century colonial home asks $1.85M upstate
- Rent in the Greenwich Village building where Alexander Hamilton purportedly spent his final day
- The 10 best plants for apartment dwellers
- Kushner Cos. vision for 666 Fifth Avenue has Zaha Hadid design and $12B ambitions
- Everything you need to know about affordable housing: applying, getting in, and staying put
- LOT-EK erects a stunning single-family mega-home from 21 shipping containers in Williamsburg
- My 150sqft: Architect-turned-actor Anthony Triolo shows us his custom-designed tiny apartment