- The Whitney Offers a Year of Free Admission to Construction Workers: Hyperallergic confirms the museum’s way of giving back to the people who worked so hard on the project.
- Governors Island is Getting a 30-acre Park: A portion of Governors Island’s new park is open to the public and NYMag’s Justin Davidson gives us a first look.
- New Units Unveiled for Central Park West Conversion: Mann Realty is renovating two buildings on Central Park West and Curbed has the gorgeous new renderings.
- Brooklyn Tower 50% Leased: Brooklyn’s tallest residential tower has been renting fast and the Brownstoner has the details.
- Luxury Retail Moves Farther Up Madison Avenue: Where has your favorite luxury store gone? The Real Deal will tell you. Higher rental prices are making retailers flock north (just like their prices).
- Photoshop on the Surface Pro 3?: Microsoft isn’t holding back. Engadget has the details on the Surface Pro 3 launch including a full-service version of photoshop.
Images: Central Park West Renovation Rendering (left), Governors Island Park (right)