Your Daily Link Fix: Modern Marble Accents for Your Home; Herzog & de Meuron Designing Chrystie Street Hotel
- Brick Single-Family on Clinton Hill Progressing Quickly: The Brownstoner has an update on the construction at 218 Greene Avenue, and it’s moving pretty quickly.
- Modern Marble Accents for Your Home: The Observer schools us on the new way to incorporate marble while showcasing ten of their marble picks.
- iMakr 3D Printing Company Moves to the Lower East Side: Let’s be honest, what’s not to love about 3D printing. It’s practically magic! Well, UK-based iMakr is opening up their flagship on Allen Street and Bedford and Bowery has the details.
- Herzog & de Meuron Designing Chrystie Street Hotel: The innovative starchitects are creating the look for the much anticipated hotel and Page Six has the details.
- Court Sets Precedent for Airbnb Subletting: A Manhattan Housing Court judge just threw out the eviction of FiDi resident who had been renting her apartment out using the accommodations site. The New York Post, has more on this unexpected turn of events.
Images: Marble Bowl by Earnest Studio (left), hotel rendering (right)