Your Daily Link Fix: Happy Birthday Erno Rubik; Have You Seen This Spider?
- Cross-Laminated Timber Could Be Construction’s New “It” Material: Treehugger details all of CLT’s attributes.
- Park Slope Neighbors Annoyed With De Blasio’s Junk: NY Mag hilariously details how Mayor Bill De Blasio’s neighbors begrudgingly shopped at the moving family’s “free” pile despite the slim pickings.
- Happy Birthday Rubik’s Cube: It’s Erno Rubik’s birthday weekend and the Wall Street Journal has a few details about the celebration–including pictures of a giant inflatable Rubik’s Cube’s trip to the Statue of Liberty for pictures. Celebrities: they’re just like us.
- The MoMA’s New Architecture Trinkets: Architizer spotlights the MoMA’s new show, which showcases 20 projects by architects and artists.
- Pregnant Spider Missing in Brooklyn: Yes, you read that correctly. There are flyers up all over South Slope as Penelope’s owner frantically searches for her poor, poisonous, moody, hormonal spider who’s eating for… how many babies do spiders have?! The New York Post terrifies us with the details.
Images: Rubik’s Cube and Statue of Liberty (left), Missing Spider (right)