Your Daily Link Fix: Gingerbread House Lowers Price; Fab Debuts Private Label Sofa Line
- East Village Radio Is Shutting Down: The neighborhood’s internet radio station announced it’s closing its doors next Friday. The Observer has the details.
- First Look at the 9/11 Museum: The New York Daily News gives us an inside look at the memorial museum that will open next week.
- Rizzoli Bookstore Demolition Approved: The Real Deal has the story on the ill-fated city staple.
- Gingerbread House Lowers Price: Curbed has details — and gorgeous pics — of Bay Ridge’s unique beauty.
- Fab Debuts Private Label Sofa Line: Join Apartment Therapy as they take a look at the company’s transition into a private label.
Images: Gingerbread House (left), Fab Sofa Line (right)