Your Daily Link Fix: A Wheelchair That Became a Bike; Should the Love Locks Stay or Go?
- Should Love Locks on Brooklyn Bridge Stay or Go?: Inspired by the famous bride in Paris, New Yorkers have been expressing their undying love with padlocks. Well, city officials aren’t too romantic and they want to toss the locks. Voice your opinion in Wall Street Journal’s poll: Should the locks stay or should they go?
- New Apple Ads Show iPad As The Perfect Creative Tool: The new Apple iPad ads are innovative and inspiring. This Fastco. article admires the ad’s new perspective.
- The Wheelchair That Became a Bike: Gizmodo spotlights a unique bike that was created to promote a charity bike ride for the Heart and Stroke Foundation.
- NYC’s Best Porkfests: If you have a pet pig or a vegan friend, cover their ears. Bedford and Bowery has the lineup for the city’s best BBQs.
- Carey Watermark Buys Courtyard Times Square for $95 Million: The investment company has just added to its portfolio and Commercial Observer has the details.
- East Hampton Family Home Asking $26.5 Mil: Wall Street Journal spotlights this home, and the family that has occupied it since the 1960s
Images: Wheelchair Bicycle (left), Love Locks (right)