- Pinterest Helped Build Apt CB2: The results are in. Pinterest users helped decorate 5 rooms. Apartment Therapy has the final look.
- Penthouse in Former Police Gym on the Market: One person’s police gym is another person’s… 6,600 square foot duplex penthouse! This unbelievable transformation has earned itself a price tag of $31.495 million.
- MTA Looks to Please “Entitled Millennials”: Kids these days. The MTA is rolling their eyes as they ask for more technology to please the spoiled young ‘uns.
- Who’s Buying Those Crazy Expensive Apartments Over at One57?!: The buzz over this building has been off the charts… and so have the prices. The Real Deal gives us an inside look at some of the building’s biggest high rollers.
- The Whitney is Donating a Pop-Up to Socrates Sculpture Park: The Whitney is moving, but not before giving back. DNA Info has more details on the museums good deed for the day.
- 10 Facts About the Newly Opened 9/11 Pavilion: The 9/11 Pavilion is filled with symbolism. The Architizer sheds light on the meaning of some of its most significant details in this fascinating article.
Images: Former Police Gym Penthouse (left), 9/11 Pavilion (right)
Tags : 9/11 Pavilion, One57 apartments, Socrates Sculpture Park, Whitney Museum