- Tallest Building in Brooklyn to Replace Juniors?: Developers Michael Stern and Joseph Chetrit just bought the parcel of land next to Juniors. Now the Brownstoner is fearing the establishment’s fate.
- Tribeca Hotel Operator Endures Walk of Shame: Eileen Hickey-Hulme’s landlord claims she turned her rent-stabilized loft into a hotel when she sublet the pad for a hefty sum. Now she faces possible eviction. The Observer has more on the story.
- Williamsburg to Get Another Flea Market: Bedford and Bowery announces Flea Market Betty, Williamsburg’s newest bazaar.
- 237 East 34th Street Revealed: NY YIMBY has the first renderings of the new residential building on the site of a former lecture hall.
- A Polite Horn for Runners: Design You Trust has the kickstarted campaign for runners; a polite bell that warns pedestrians that you’re about to run them over.
- Runaway Horse in Central Park: 6-year-old Pumpkin decided to go for a jog through Central Park Monday evening. Luckily no one got hurt, but New York Daily News has the story.
Images: 237 East 34th Street rendering (left), Juniors (right)