- See what it’s like to live in the world’s narrowest house. [Contemporist]
- The Brooklyn Botanic Garden’s “Cherrywatch” map gets updated daily showing the bloom state of the cherry trees and what species they are. [Untapped]
- Explaining the Federal architectural style. [Off the Grid]
- This week’s New Yorker cover titled “Take the L Train” shows two bearded men riding the subway — an observant Hasid and a tattooed hipster. [DNAinfo]
- Combining two favorite porch pastimes, this rocking chair knits you a hat while you read the paper. [Colossal]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- NYC trick-or-treat: The best neighborhoods for sweets and scares
- My 630sqft: Inside ‘Store Front’ photographers Karla & James Murray’s East Village home of 22 years
- Billy Bush trying to unload Chelsea townhouse for $8.2M after being ousted from the ‘Today’ show
- Everything You Need to Know About Affordable Housing: Applying, Getting In, and Staying Put
- The oldest existing Ellis Island ferry could be your quirky home for $1.25M
- Life Behind the Stacks: The Secret Apartments of New York Libraries
- For $10K this perfect Soho loft comes with everything you need plus a few scary surprises
- For just $825K you can live like a governor’s daughter in this historic victorian home