- New York’s sidewalks are so packed, pedestrians are taking to the streets. [NYT]
- Obama chooses NYC-based architects Tod Williams and Billie Tsien to design his presidential library. [ArchDaily]
- Marisa Tomei’s parents and John Lennon’s son are still fighting over a tree. [NYP]
- SKY, Manhattan’s largest rental building opens, offering one month free rent and spectacular amenities. [CityRealty]
- Old-school amenities like laundry rooms and microwaves are becoming a thing of the past. [NYT]
- The strangest, and loveliest, views in New York. [NY Mag]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- Lottery opens for nine $774/month SROs on foodie-friendly Hell’s Kitchen block
- Lottery opens for new Crotona Park East affordable development, units from $788/month
- SL Green breaks ground on One Vanderbilt, NYC’s second tallest tower – see new renderings
- Saddam Hussein had a secret torture chamber across from Mayor Bloomberg’s UES mansion
- Everything You Need to Know About Affordable Housing: Applying, Getting In, and Staying Put
- Life Behind the Stacks: The Secret Apartments of New York Libraries
- Work begins on Norman Foster’s Red Hook office project, will be the continent’s largest timber structure
- Listings go live at 15 Hudson Yards, the development’s first residential building