- The Trust for Public Land and New York Road Runners team up to transform NYC’s worst playgrounds into green spaces, with the help of the kids that’ll be using them. [Inhabitat NYC]
- Inside the old carriage house in Astoria that the Modern Art Foundry, whose work includes the Alice In Wonderland sculpture in Central Park, calls home. [Untapped Cities]
- In light of the increase in subway deaths, the MTA may be considering safety barriers. [NY Daily News]
- LinkNYC comes to Brooklyn with their first kiosks in Bed-Stuy. [Engadget]
- When you report blocked bike lanes through 311, they show up in this nifty city-owned interactive map. [Treehugger]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- My 150sqft: Architect-turned-actor Anthony Triolo shows us his custom-designed tiny apartment
- Swale floating park returns this spring with a new look
- $5.5M ask for renovated Hamilton Heights mansion is a new Harlem record
- $5M renovated Tribeca loft is a veritable showcase of super-hot decorating trends
- Artist who created Wall Street’s ‘Charging Bull’ angered by ‘Fearless Girl’ statue
- Everything you need to know about affordable housing: applying, getting in, and staying put
- Oiio’s ‘Big Bend’ proposal for Billionaires’ Row would be the world’s longest building
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s former Tribeca townhouse hits the market for $25M