Get a pair of Shake Shack sneakers; Why is this statue of a dog balancing a taxi on its nose in Midtown?
- In a Jersey City development race, it’s Kushner versus Kushner. [NYT]
- A statue of a 38-foot-tall Dalmatian balancing a yellow cab on its nose was unveiled outside NYU Langone’s new Hassenfeld Children’s Hospital. [TONY]
- A year after the Freelance Isn’t Free Act went into effect in NYC, freelancers recovered $254,866. [Next City]
- Whole Foods is now selling home decor. [Fast Co. Design]
- Trendy Soho shoe brand Allbirds has teamed up with Shake Shack on a limited-edition sneaker that’ll be available at the original Madison Square Park burger outpost on Thursday. [Grub Street]
- Robert Indiana, the pop artist behind the iconic “LOVE” image, has passed away. [CNN]