- Walter’s Coffee Roastery, a “Breaking Bad”-inspired shop that started in Istanbul, is opening in Bushwick. Coffee is served in little beakers and some employees wear HazMat suits. [Eater]
- Here’s what today’s female architects have to say about sexism, equal pay, and more. [NYT]
- After being put in jeopardy of a massive “de-calendaring,” Long Island City’s Pepsi-Cola sign and parts of Green-Wood Cemetery have been landmarked. [Curbed]
- Caroline Weaver’s Lower East Side pencil shop is turning a major profit, thanks in part to five customers in their 40s who “spend between $3,000 and $4,000 a year.” [Bloomberg]
- Is this the world’s most confusing emoji? [Fast Co. Design]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- Tennis great Novak Djokovic buys two units in Renzo Piano’s 565 Broome SoHo
- Cuomo announces 750-mile Empire State Trail, a continuous trail connecting NYC to Canada
- Gain free admission to these NYC cultural institutions on Inauguration Day
- Everything you need to know about affordable housing: applying, getting in, and staying put
- Pop singer Santigold lists her ornate Bed-Stuy brownstone for $1.95 million
- Curl up by the fire in this cozy East Side one-bedroom for only $495K
- New renderings and photos show Brooklyn Bridge Park’s Pier 5 uplands are almost complete
- 7 tips for soundproofing a noisy apartment