Big and Blocky Glass Building Coming to 57th Street; A Kim and Kanye Mega-Mansion?
- Republicans have a new plan to cut taxes for the top 0.2 percent. [Washington Post]
- Is another building on the way for the South Street Seaport? [TRD]
- Renderings revealed for a huge, blocky glass building coming to 57th Street. [Curbed]
- Our favorite April Fools story today: Kanye West and Kim Kardashian buy entire NYC micro-apartment building to turn it into an “urban mega-mansion.” [Inhabitat NYC]
- City disapproves ODA’s initial design for a new rental building in Bushwick at the former Rheingold Brewery site that includes a sloping, zig-zagging green roof. [TRD]
- Downtown Brooklyn’s real estate boom is leading to major overcrowding in local public schools. [BK Mag]
Images: 606 West 57th Street via TF Cornerstone (L); Kim and Kanye (R)