- New Yorkers Don’t Punish Their Babies By Naming Them ‘Kale’: It’s been the “Year of the Kale” since 2012 and America is taking it to another level, naming their babies after the superfood. Well, New Yorkers won’t cave into the pressure and the Observer has the report.
- The Workaholic’s Guide to Taking a Break: We know New Yorkers are workaholics, and their new ploy to get us to stop is by telling us that rest increases productivity. Well-played. Well, FastCo. has some pointers on how to do that “slowing down” thing.
- Rendering Posted for Apartment Building on Myrtle: The Brownstoner has been quietly stalking a five-story building that is coming up in Clinton Hill. Well, a rendering has been posted and they’ve got it for us.
- The WTC Retail Leasing Posse: Westfield Group is scurrying to lease out the rest of the retail spaces at the World Trade Center. The Real Deal has more on it.
- Uptown Duplex Touts its ‘Downtown Feel’: Curbed has some gorgeous pics of an uptown apartment that dares to be different.
- Motorola Contest Pegs Price of Moto 360 at $249: Engadget is less than impressed with the assumed evaluation of Motorola’s new smartwatch.
Images: Uptown Duplex (left), Myrtle Ave. Rendering (right)