- Art Project Uses Graffiti to Spruce up Bronx neighborhood: The New York Daily news talks about how the Bronx Park East Community Association partnered with local artists to trade unsightly tagging for beautiful murals.
- Food Trucks Stuck in Park: Crain’s New York discusses how some of these New York staples are turning to brick and mortar.
- 220 West 41st St Unveiled: New York YIMBY’s Nikolai Fedak gives us a sneak peak of the new hotel development on 41st St.
- Worth the Splurge: Sometimes it’s worth it to pay for the good stuff. Apartment therapy tells us 5 things you should never skimp on.
- Williamsburg Edges Out Dumbo as Brooklyn’s Most Expensive: The Brownstoner announces this new development along with a few possible reasons why. Meanwhile Williamsburg residents don’t know whether to celebrate or curl up in the fetal position and cry.
- Scarface Home on the Market for $35 Million: Curbed gives you a piece of “Little Paradise” with pics of the inside of this $35 million mansion.
- Wet Hot (Tub) American Summer: UK’s popular Hot Tub Cinema held its first New York event in Williamsburg this past weekend. The Observer gives us an inside look.
Images: Scarface home (left), 41st St hotel (right)