Your Daily Link Fix: Samsung to Increase Phone Security; 16 Women to Watch in NY Tech
- The Grace Building Refinanced: Bryant Park’s neighbor has just been evaluated for nearly 3x its previous appraisal, leaving its owners with some fat pockets. NASDAQ has the details on this incredible refinancing.
- Manhattan Leases More Gym Space: New York City’s gotta keep it tight and right. The Real Deal has the real… deal on the increased demand for gym space in the Big Apple.
- Passes for 9/11 Memorial Are No More: The 9/11 Memorial is officially open. The New York Times has more info on this quiet development.
- Condos Stack Up in Downtown Manhattan: Downtown Manhattan is bouncing back from the Housing Market Crash of 2008 and the Wall Street Journal has the details.
- Samsung to Bring Biometric Security to Low-End Phones: Bad news for all the criminals out there. Samsung is looking at bringing iris protection to all of its phones… even the cheaper ones.
- The Houses That Catsimatidis Bought: The grocery store mogul’s company is set to break ground on their 3rd building this year. The Brownstoner has more info.
- 16 Women to Watch in NY Tech: Crain’s NY spotlights a group of headline-worthy women for their work and contributions to society.
- What Could Have Been: New York YIMBY reveals Oppenheim Architecture + Design’s vision for 514 Eleventh Avenue, and it looks much like Rem Koolhas’ design for the CCTV headquarters in China.
Images: Samsung Phone (left), Women in NY Tech (right)