Real Estate Wire: How Many Jeans Do You Need to Sell to Afford Williamsburg’s Retail Rents?
- How many jeans will Diesel need to sell to make rent at 101 Bedford? Greenpoint’s Andy Smith does a quick and dirty calculation. [Tremr]
- New York has only the 6th highest rents in the country. Apparently we lag behind behind San Francisco, San Jose, San Diego, Washington DC and Boston. Surprised? [Brokelyn]
- The 10 biggest real estate projects filed in July. [TRD]
- Urban Compass is serious about building an empire, and they aren’t wasting any time. The upstart just snagged the Hustis/Jovanovic team over at Corcoran Group. [Crain’s]
- Home sales in NYC’s suburbs are on the decline. Buyers have become put off the steadily increasing prices. [TRD]
Diesel jeans (left); Bedford 101 (right)