Your Daily Link Fix: DiCaprio’s Vitamin C Showers; Most Expensive US Homes
- DiCaprio’s New Pad Has Vitamin C Showers: The “Wolf of Wall Street” actor just purchased a $10 million pad in a green building with purified air and water, posture-supportive floors and other features that will make your head spin.
- Major Bathroom Makeover: This bathroom’s transformation from terrifying to terrific is worth checking out.
- Is the Pierhouse Condo Development Too Successful?: The luxury condos are so successful that the developer has raised the price 6 times since February.
- The PEN and Met Galas: A Tale of Two Seatings: The PEN Literary gala is expensive. The Met gala is even more expensive. Read New York Observer Jesse Kornbluth’s hilarious observations about the two.
- Ask Real Estate: Old Paint and Built-In Sticker Shock: Ask Real Estate addresses a renter whose walls are not painted to satisfaction and condo with high taxes.
- Most Expensive US Homes Ever Sold: Check out these pricey pads. Then pick up your jaw.
- New York is the Worst State for Retirement: It may be the best state for a lot of things, but retirement isn’t one of them. See why Bankrate put it last on the list.
- Winners of the Cooper-Hewitt National Design Museum Awards 2014: Brooks + Scarpa are among the recipients for the prestigious design awards.