Images (L to R): Sky, 605 West 42nd Street, Harlem 125, 69 East 125th Street, The Parkline, 626 Flatbush Avenue and 4540 Center Boulevard
- Get Ready for Summer: Hells Kitchen High-Rise with Two Outdoor Pools Leasing with 1 Month Free [link]
- A Discussion with Winston Fisher on HOUSE39; Midtown’s “Best in Class” Tower Now Offering Two Mos. Free Rent [link]
- New Harlem Rentals Debut on 125th Street; Apartments from $1,994/Month [link]
- Live Near Prospect Park at The Parkline with 2 Months Free; Studios from $2,141/Month [link]
- Relaunched Rentals at Historic Manhattan Brownstone on Central Park West [link]
- Long Island City’s 4540 Center Boulevard Offering 1 Month Free; Studios from $2,595/Month [link]
- Newly Launched Clinton Hill Rental Fills Up Fast & Offers 2 Months Free on Final Units [link]
- Security Deposit Discounts at 160 Riverside Boulevard – Luxurious Rentals Next to Hudson River Greenway [link]
- Airy Williamsburg Rentals with 2 Months Free; No Fee 1-Bedrooms from $2,669/Month [link]
- Midtown East Skyscraper Near Grand Central Offering 2 Months Free on 2-Year Leases [link]
- Two Months Free on Newly Renovated Apartments in Brooklyn Heights; 1 Bedrooms from $2,500/Month [link]
- Life is Grand at The Brooklyn Grand with No Fee and One Month Free [link]
- Upper West Side Rental 180 Riverside Boulevard Leasing with Discounted Security Deposits; Studios from $2,700/Month [link]
- 5-Story Rental Debuts at 808 Saint Johns Place in Crown Heights [link]
- 30-Story Hudson Yards Rental Opens with Unobstructed Views, Apartments from $3,200/Month + 2 Months Free [link]
SEE MORE RENTAL NEWS AND OFFERS HERE >>
Back in July, 6sqft reported that Knicks star Kristaps Porzingis was renting out an $8,000/month penthouse at Midtown West‘s amenity-filled Sky, as well as renting out two more high-floor units for his brothers Martins and Janis. Perhaps due to the building’s Carmelo Anthony-designed NBA regulation-sized basketball court, another player for the team has followed suite; the Post brings news today that shooting guard Sasha Vujacic is living in an $8,200/month pad at the glassy slab tower, and he and Porzingis have been spotting shooting hoops together here.
Every Friday 6sqft is rounding up five of the best rental deals showcased on CityRealty.com’s newly launched no-fee rentals page, a space where house hunters can find the best concessions being offered by landlords across the city.
As we sizzle in this uncomfortable pocket of August air, many of us yearn for a picturesque beach or pool-side locale to cool off, but when a swim in the East River starts to look inviting, you know things are dire. Not to worry; for those looking to stay close to home, these premier rental buildings are outfitted with resident-only swimming pools accompanied by sun decks, resort-style amenities, and killer views. And with months of free rent embedded into leases, and thousands of newly available apartments on the market, this season could be your best chance to snag a home in one of these coveted buildings.
See all the deal this way
Knicks star Kristaps Porzingis recently rented out an $8,000 a month penthouse at Midtown West‘s amenity-rich Sky. Located at 605 West 42nd Street, the glassy slab tower affords the 7-foot-3-inch Latvian player with a Carmelo Anthony-designed NBA regulation-sized basketball court, which is part of a 70,000-square-foot recreation facility that also boasts gyms, three pools, a café, yoga and cycling studios, billiards lounge, and a spa. As the Post tells us, “Godzingis” also rented out another two high-floor units for his brothers Martins and Janis.
See it all here