- The Rollins in Essex Crossing Now 65% Leased: Up to Three Months Free on Remaining Units [link]
- Luxury Rental 63 Wall Street with Residents-Only Speakeasy, Now Leasing with 1 – 2 Months Free [link]
- Live at SKY: Coveted 42nd Street Rental Tower Offers Leasing Incentives [link]
- Downtown Brooklyn’s 1 Flatbush Avenue Debuts Leasing Website; Coming Summer 2018 [link]
- A Nightclub to Call Home: Listings in Chelsea’s Ohm Start at $2,930/Month [link]
- Up to Two Months of Free Rent at The Marc, No-Fee Apartments in Midtown [link]
- Scenic Living at 180 Riverside Boulevard with Special Offers [link]
Not only do the Mets have a winning record on the field to star the season, but their star pitcher Noah Syndergaard is racking up the runs when it comes to real estate. Last year, he rented at Midtown’s swanky MiMA tower, and now Curbed reports that he’s spending this season just a few blocks west on 42nd Street at the pro athlete-filled Sky, the largest rental in NYC. Not only does fellow Mets pitcher A.J. Ramos live there, but so do Knicks stars Kristaps Porzingis and Sasha Vujacic. Plus, the building has a Carmelo Anthony-designed NBA regulation-sized basketball court and 70,000-square-foot recreation facility.
Thanks to the building’s Carmelo Anthony-designed NBA regulation-sized basketball court and 70,000-square-foot recreation facility, Midtown West’s swanky Sky rental has been attracting pro athletes since it opened under the Moinian Group in 2015. Current residents include the Knicks’ Kristaps Porzingis and Sasha Vujacic and Met pitcher A.J. Ramos. And now the 60-story glass slab tower at 605 West 42nd Street is offering 166 low- and middle-income units through the city’s affordable housing lottery. Available to New Yorkers earning 40 or 120 of the area median income, the apartments range from $613/month studios to $2,520/month two-bedrooms. Comparatively, market-rate listings in the building range from $2,982/month studios to $4,260/month two-bedrooms.
- Get Ready for Summer: Hells Kitchen High-Rise with Two Outdoor Pools Leasing with 1 Month Free [link]
- A Discussion with Winston Fisher on HOUSE39; Midtown’s “Best in Class” Tower Now Offering Two Mos. Free Rent [link]
- New Harlem Rentals Debut on 125th Street; Apartments from $1,994/Month [link]
- Live Near Prospect Park at The Parkline with 2 Months Free; Studios from $2,141/Month [link]
- Relaunched Rentals at Historic Manhattan Brownstone on Central Park West [link]
- Long Island City’s 4540 Center Boulevard Offering 1 Month Free; Studios from $2,595/Month [link]
- Newly Launched Clinton Hill Rental Fills Up Fast & Offers 2 Months Free on Final Units [link]
- Security Deposit Discounts at 160 Riverside Boulevard – Luxurious Rentals Next to Hudson River Greenway [link]
- Airy Williamsburg Rentals with 2 Months Free; No Fee 1-Bedrooms from $2,669/Month [link]
- Midtown East Skyscraper Near Grand Central Offering 2 Months Free on 2-Year Leases [link]
- Two Months Free on Newly Renovated Apartments in Brooklyn Heights; 1 Bedrooms from $2,500/Month [link]
- Life is Grand at The Brooklyn Grand with No Fee and One Month Free [link]
- Upper West Side Rental 180 Riverside Boulevard Leasing with Discounted Security Deposits; Studios from $2,700/Month [link]
- 5-Story Rental Debuts at 808 Saint Johns Place in Crown Heights [link]
- 30-Story Hudson Yards Rental Opens with Unobstructed Views, Apartments from $3,200/Month + 2 Months Free [link]
Back in July, 6sqft reported that Knicks star Kristaps Porzingis was renting out an $8,000/month penthouse at Midtown West‘s amenity-filled Sky, as well as renting out two more high-floor units for his brothers Martins and Janis. Perhaps due to the building’s Carmelo Anthony-designed NBA regulation-sized basketball court, another player for the team has followed suite; the Post brings news today that shooting guard Sasha Vujacic is living in an $8,200/month pad at the glassy slab tower, and he and Porzingis have been spotting shooting hoops together here.
Every Friday 6sqft is rounding up five of the best rental deals showcased on CityRealty.com’s newly launched no-fee rentals page, a space where house hunters can find the best concessions being offered by landlords across the city.
As we sizzle in this uncomfortable pocket of August air, many of us yearn for a picturesque beach or pool-side locale to cool off, but when a swim in the East River starts to look inviting, you know things are dire. Not to worry; for those looking to stay close to home, these premier rental buildings are outfitted with resident-only swimming pools accompanied by sun decks, resort-style amenities, and killer views. And with months of free rent embedded into leases, and thousands of newly available apartments on the market, this season could be your best chance to snag a home in one of these coveted buildings.
Knicks star Kristaps Porzingis recently rented out an $8,000 a month penthouse at Midtown West‘s amenity-rich Sky. Located at 605 West 42nd Street, the glassy slab tower affords the 7-foot-3-inch Latvian player with a Carmelo Anthony-designed NBA regulation-sized basketball court, which is part of a 70,000-square-foot recreation facility that also boasts gyms, three pools, a café, yoga and cycling studios, billiards lounge, and a spa. As the Post tells us, “Godzingis” also rented out another two high-floor units for his brothers Martins and Janis.