- A plan to convert a historic Upper West Side church into condos gets a thumbs down from the Landmarks Preservation Commission. [Curbed]
- This Sutton Place condo features some wacky wallpaper masquerading as floor-to-ceiling bookshelves. [Curbed]
- New York is expensive, but it’s still the country’s most “livable” city. [Brick Underground]
- Is Queens the #1 travel destination in the country? Lonely Planet thinks so. [NYDN]
- Jared Kushner buys a 16-building portfolio for $132M. [TRD]
Images: The existing church (left); the proposed conversion (right).