The Queens neighborhood of Long Island City has had an incredible construction boom. Thousands of modern rental units in luxury sky-scraping buildings have nearly taken over the once primarily industrial district. To keep things competitive, developers are building to ever-increasing heights and equipping buildings with amenities worthy of an all-inclusive Caribbean resort.
- Jackson Park Launches Leasing for Shimmering Rentals, See New Renderings
- Rentals Debut at the ‘ARC’ of Northern Boulevard: Apartments from $2,170/Month
- Live at Hayden: See the Listings for LIC’s New Rental Tower
- The Forge; Brand New Luxury Rentals from $2,515/Month
- Tallest Residential Building in Queens: Tower 28 Marks Grand Opening with 1 Month Free
For even more offers, see CityRealty’s interactive map below or click here >>