- Never worry about working late again. At 6:00pm the desks retract up to the ceiling in this Amsterdam office. Get ready to be jealous when you watch the video on Co. Exist.
- Architizer shares the super informative infographic, “The World’s Tallest Buildings.”
- Subway-riding germaphobes can rest easy this flu season. Gravitytank and Betabrand have released the Germinator Transit Jacket to ward off unwanted coughs and sneezes. Check it out on designboom.
- Hook-on high chairs, convertible beds and more: Brick Underground rounds up the must haves for living with a little one in NYC.
- Whatever happened to Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt Island? The Bowery Boys have the answer.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- NYC trick-or-treat: The best neighborhoods for sweets and scares
- My 630sqft: Inside ‘Store Front’ photographers Karla & James Murray’s East Village home of 22 years
- Billy Bush trying to unload Chelsea townhouse for $8.2M after being ousted from the ‘Today’ show
- Everything You Need to Know About Affordable Housing: Applying, Getting In, and Staying Put
- The oldest existing Ellis Island ferry could be your quirky home for $1.25M
- Life Behind the Stacks: The Secret Apartments of New York Libraries
- For $10K this perfect Soho loft comes with everything you need plus a few scary surprises
- For just $825K you can live like a governor’s daughter in this historic victorian home