- Get ready to cry your eyes out. These maps show that one-bedroom rentals have gone up $200/month since just six months ago. [Brokelyn]
- Gentrification summed up in 311 calls. [NY Mag]
- If you’re heading upstate this weekend, be sure to hit up these eateries in the Hudson Valley and Catksills. [Brownstoner]
- This construction worker doesn’t let his 9-5pm job get in the way of his love of creating art. [NYTimes]
- Earlier this week, CityRealty released a report about 22,000 new apartments coming to Brooklyn. Now see what’s in store for Long Island City in Queens. [DNAinfo]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- Yorkville apartment of Bernie Madoff’s late son Andrew sells for $5.4M
- Board shoots down residents’ petition to rename Trump Place
- $625K West Soho co-op is simple and sweet–and the place next door is for sale
- Everything You Need to Know About Affordable Housing: Applying, Getting In, and Staying Put
- NYC Trick-or-Treat: The Best Neighborhoods for Sweets and Scares
- The 10 Best Plants for Apartment Dwellers
- Elegant one bedroom right off Central Park asks $4,900/month
- Life Behind the Stacks: The Secret Apartments of New York Libraries