Your Daily Link Fix: The View from Williamsburg’s New Rooftop Bar; 10 Sullivan Units Hit the Market
- A Mechanical Pharaoh Fan: Thanks to Thanko – not done on purpose, we promise – you can experience fanning Pharaoh-style, and you don’t even have to hire servants. Gizmodo spotlights the interesting new fan (lush grapes not included).
- A New Chef in Town: Brooklyn Magazine has discovered a new restaurant that just opened up under the Williamsburg Bridge, and they give us a little pre-taste to pique our appetite.
- 10 Sullivan Units Hit the Market: 6 units, including a $25 million duplex, have hit the market in the former site of a Soho car wash. Curbed has details on the listings along with a few images.
- Caffe Bene Continues New York Expansion: According to the Wall Street Journal, the South Korean coffee chain will add 11 stores in the next four months. After that… they’ll take over the world!
- 500 Sterling Place Launches Sales: The listings have been posted for the rental building and the Brownstoner has the details.
- Williamsburg Rooftop Bar With a View: Bedford and Bowery spotlights Sheltering Sky, the new rooftop bar at the top of McCarren Hotel & Pool, with incomparable views.
- Stephen Green vs. Trump World Tower: Real estate giant Stephen Green of SL Green Realty Corp is at odds with fellow residents of the Trump World Tower after filing a lawsuit over a spill he took last fall. The NY Post has more on the contentious situation.
Images: Sheltering Sky bar (left), 10 Sullivan (right)