Weekly Highlights: Top Picks from the 6sqft Staff
- The East River Skyway is revealed, and it could bring commuters from Brooklyn to Manhattan in under four minutes. Could it be the solution for increasing public transportation congestion?
- We talk to architect Adam Kushner about building the world’s first 3D-printed estate.
- See how a former Tribeca automotive garage was transformed into a space for living, art, and commerce.
- Sunset Park is not on its way to becoming the next hip NYC residential neighborhood–and that’s a good thing. Explore how creativity and commerce are transforming this Waterfront neighborhood.
- We map the evolution of the Lower East Side through a Jewish lens.