Your Daily Link Fix: A Catalog of Manhattan’s Subway Tiles; A Sexy New Addition For Your Kitchen
- A Catalog of Manhattan’s Subway Tile Mosaics: Last summer Adam Chang lived every New Yorker’s nightmare – he spent 20 hours on the MTA, stopping at every stop and photographing the mosaic signs. Citylab has more on the beautiful result of his sheer insanity.
- Man Seen Flying Kite from the Bowery: Let’s go fly a kite! Bowery Boogie has snapshots of a man who though the weekend weather was perfect for indulging in a childhood pastime. We’re just sad he didn’t have anyone to battle with.
- KWC’s Zoe, Your Kitchen’s Sexy New Addition: She has curves that are out of this world and she washes dishes like a pro but she’s no 1950s housewife. Architizer introduces the new high-end faucet that has become the talk of the kitchen.
- Elle Décor Adds New A-List Designers: 6 designers have made it to the big leagues as Elle Décor announces their annual A-List. Their Editor-in-Chief discusses it with Editor At Large.
- Lenox Hill Townhouse Asks $40mil: A five-story townhouse flaunting a décor that will make you dizzy is asking $40 million and Curbed has some strong opinions on the matter.
- Machine Turns Fruit Juice Into Fruit: Engadget has some exciting news for those who want to find more ways to pretend they’re eating healthily.
- How to Ask for Favors Online: We all get by with a little help from our friends, and Gizmodo tells us how with results from a Reddit study on successfully asking for favors online.
Images: Manhattan Subway Tiles (left), KWC’s Zoe (right)