Dermatologists, fashion magazines, and wellness websites have all been raving about Canopy‘s humidifier. It’s mold-resistant, purifies the air, comes in four cute colors, and doubles as an aromatherapy diffuser. And now we’re even more intrigued by their new collaboration with local plant company The Sill on three home fragrance oils–Forest, Greenhouse, and Flower Market.
Not only is it important to maintain optimal indoor humidity for your skin and health, but it also creates a prime environment for houseplants. That’s why this new collaboration, timed with Earth Day, makes so much sense. The new fragrances were “inspired by those places where greenery and flowers reign supreme.” They include:
- Forest: Relaxing and grounding like a walk through a tree-lined forest. Transparent amber, wild jasmine, and green musk blend together in this rich, woodsy fragrance.
- Greenhouse: Channel the vibrant energy of a warm, sun-drenched greenhouse. Eucalyptus, trailing ivy, and pear blossom meld in this refreshing yet gently sweet aroma.
- Flower Market: Stroll through your local flower market and breathe in the fresh scents surrounding you. Notes of blue hydrangea, hyacinth, and pink grapefruit combine in this smooth, sophisticated floral blend.\
As for Canopy’s humidifier itself, here’s what sets it apart:
- Clean moisture: Evaporative (no mist) technology provides clean, filtered moisture-free from bacteria and particles.
- Anti-mold: Proprietary Smart Persistent Airflow (SPA) technology and embedded UV LEDs keep mold from growing.
- Easy Clean: All parts are easy to handle and dishwasher safe.
- Nightstand friendly: Small footprint and modern design, night mode dims lights
- Aroma Diffuser: Simple and clean home scenting.
Canopy with The Sill aroma kit costs $150 ($25 off with subscription), while the aroma kit on its own is $40. You can shop here >>
- 13 simple ways to green your apartment
- The 15 best air-purifying plants for your home
- 25 great ways to turn your apartment into a calming home