- The Essex: Rent at the tallest building in Essex Crossing with 2 months free [LINK]
- Hunters Landing: New Long Island City rentals with 3 months free [LINK]
- 525 West 52nd Street: Luxury Hells Kitchen rental has amenities for pets, too! [LINK]
- 19 Dutch Street: New Financial District skyscraper leasing luxury studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments [LINK]
- Talo38: Long Island City development debuts studio to three-bedrooms with 1 month free [LINK]
- 101 Bedford Avenue: Williamsburg rental with amenities offers 2 months free [LINK]
- 505 Union Avenue: Boutique ‘Union Corner’ rentals launch spacious one-bedrooms from $2,935/Month [LINK]
Renderings by We Are Visuals/QuallsBenson via Delancey Street Association.
Leasing has officially launched at The Essex at 125 Delancey Street, the newest rental residence at the Lower East Side‘s Essex Crossing. Delancey Street Associates (DSA), the project’s developers, announced the official launch of the building’s 98 units today along with new renderings of interiors and amenity spaces within the tallest tower at the nine-site development. The 26-story Essex, designed by Handel Architects, also launched its website, which shows even more detail on the available units, which range from studios to three-bedrooms, starting at $3,750.
- 633 Marcy Avenue in Bed-Stuy Debuts Spacious 2- and 3-Bed Rentals from $2,565/Month [link]
- The Greystone: Prewar Upper West Side Rentals with Amenities from $2,395/Month [link]
- The Essex Launches: Tallest Building in Essex Crossing Offers Rentals with 1 Month Free [link]
- The Niko Opens in the East Village; Downtown Apartments with Views from $2,596/Mo. with 2 Mos.Free + $500 Transit Gift Card [link]
- Live at 303 East 83rd Street in Yorkville: Spacious Upper East Side Rental Homes with Balconies [link]
- The Parkside Brooklyn: Luxury Apartments Near Prospect Park from $2,862/Month [link]
- Triple-Mint Renovation: Beautiful Townhome Rentals Debut in Astoria at 30-78 43rd Street [link]