- ‘One Dutch’ Rentals Launch in the Financial District with Flex Layouts from $3,886/Month [link]
- See Newly Unveiled Model Units at the “Elegant and Striking” Long Island City Rental Tower, The Forge [link]
- Chelsea’s The Grove Offers One Month Free & Discounted Deposits for Andre Kikoski-Designed Apartments [link]
- Evolving Block on Ocean Parkway Gets 8-Story Luxury Rental Building; Apartments from $2,269/Month [link]
- No-Fee Listings at The Williamsburg Social on Bedford Ave Offer 1 Month of Free Rent [link]
- Incentives Offered at the BKLN Gold; Downtown Brooklyn Rentals from $2,395/Month [link]
- Theater District High Rise on West 48th Street Leasing with Two Months Free + Discounted Deposits [link]
- Leasing Begins on a Pair of Williamsburg Townhouses at 171-173 Bayard Street [link]
- Only $1,000 Security Deposit Required at Upper West Side Rental, The Westmont [link]
FREE RENT: This week’s roundup of NYC rental news
Join the discussion when you sign in with one of the following methods:
Sign In [userpro template=login force_redirect_uri=1 login_button_secondary='' login_button_primary='Sign In Now' login_side='' login_heading='' ] Forgot Password?
MOST RECENT ARTICLES
- Photos via Leslie J. Garfield New York City’s first modern residence, designed by architect William Lescaze, has hit the market ...
- Photo via Paul Sableman/Flickr A 110-unit, mixed-use project in Alphabet City is nearing completion, and with that, has just launched ...
- Photo via Pexels Can anyone, at any income level, justify and sustain paying 80+ percent of their income on rent? ...
- Rendering of the conceptual proposal by 3XN In 2016, Caerus Group bought a building on 4 East 34th Street for ...
- 6sqft’s series “Where I Work” takes us into the studios, offices, and off-beat workspaces of New Yorkers across the city. ...
- Victoria’s Secret Angel and Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Sara Sampaio just bought a $3.51 million condo at 438 East 12th street in ...
- Workers at East Side Access project in 2016 via MTA’s Flickr The Metropolitan Transportation Authority approved on Wednesday an amendment ...
- Tucked away in the prime line of the captivating Castle Village co-op at 260 Cabrini Boulevard in Hudson Heights, this ...
- Photo via Wikimedia Mayor Bill de Blasio agreed earlier this month to fund half of the MTA’s $836 million emergency ...
- The Museum of Pizza promo via Nameless Network (L); Via Jason Kuffer/Flickr (R) First the ice cream museum, now the ...
Uncover secrets of the World’s Fair with free, monthly walking tours of Flushing Meadows-Corona ParkPhoto via Wikimedia For two six-month seasons in 1964, the World’s Fair came to Queens, with exhibits featured from over 80 nations ...
- Photo via Pexels A new PEW Research Center study has found that one-in-three adults are now “doubled up.” Some of these ...
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
MOST POPULAR ARTICLES
- A public floating food forest will come to the Brooklyn Army Terminal this summer
- After landmarking news, historic Carroll Gardens schoolhouse is back on the market for $5M
- My 720sqft: A food and wine specialist serves up her retro, girly Jersey City studio
- Edward Hopper’s Greenwich Village: The real-life inspirations behind his paintings
- NYC’s 10 best art exhibits and events this spring
- Contemporary artist buys ‘Aaron Burr House’ in the West Village for $4.8M
- 20 underground and secret NYC attractions you need to check out
- Gigi Hadid Now a Resident of Trendy 10 Bond Street in Noho