- ‘One Dutch’ Rentals Launch in the Financial District with Flex Layouts from $3,886/Month [link]
- See Newly Unveiled Model Units at the “Elegant and Striking” Long Island City Rental Tower, The Forge [link]
- Chelsea’s The Grove Offers One Month Free & Discounted Deposits for Andre Kikoski-Designed Apartments [link]
- Evolving Block on Ocean Parkway Gets 8-Story Luxury Rental Building; Apartments from $2,269/Month [link]
- No-Fee Listings at The Williamsburg Social on Bedford Ave Offer 1 Month of Free Rent [link]
- Incentives Offered at the BKLN Gold; Downtown Brooklyn Rentals from $2,395/Month [link]
- Theater District High Rise on West 48th Street Leasing with Two Months Free + Discounted Deposits [link]
- Leasing Begins on a Pair of Williamsburg Townhouses at 171-173 Bayard Street [link]
- Only $1,000 Security Deposit Required at Upper West Side Rental, The Westmont [link]
FREE RENT: This week’s roundup of NYC rental news
Join the discussion when you sign in with one of the following methods:
Sign In [userpro template=login force_redirect_uri=1 login_button_secondary='' login_button_primary='Sign In Now' login_side='' login_heading='' ] Forgot Password?
MOST RECENT ARTICLES
- Rendering via BRP Companies This affordable housing at 847 Saint Nicholas Avenue lottery checks all the boxes. Most importantly, the units ...
- Roosevelt Island: it’s an opportunity to get away from New York while still being in New York. Whether you drive, ...
- Photo via Wiki Commons In a heated second hearing before the Landmarks Preservation Commission, the owner of the iconic Strand Bookstore, ...
- Image of Sunken Lounge pre-construction in 2017, courtesy of MCR and Morse Development; Photo: Max Touhey When its retro cocktail ...
- This Gramercy Park studio at 102 East 22nd Street recently underwent a renovation inspired by the modern, airy, and space-efficient ...
- Understudy; image credit: Liz Clayman. Downtown Brooklyn’s City Point is pulling out all the stops to boost its cool factor. The ...
- Rendering of original sea wall plan via Governor Cuomo’s office Mayor Bill de Blasio, Governor Andrew M. Cuomo, United States Senate ...
- According to sources close to the project, plans for Norman Foster’s Red Hoek Point, a 7.7-acre commercial campus at the ...
- Photo via Flickr cc Bronx residents who ride the B and D lines, take note: beginning today and lasting for ...
- This pretty two-bedroom penthouse co-op at 115 East 90th Street, asking $2,295 million, is the picture of classic pre-war charm. ...
- Photo via Pixabay Over the past decade, there has been no shortage of headlines about the impact of foreign buyers ...
- Image courtesy of NYC Department of City Planning A proposed mega-project from Continuum Companies and Lincoln Equities on a large, ...
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
MOST POPULAR ARTICLES
- How six Italian immigrants from the South Bronx carved some of the nation’s most iconic sculptures
- 20 underground and secret NYC attractions you need to check out
- 100 things to do in NYC that are completely free
- All the free museum days in New York City
- Here’s how the subways will be running this Presidents’ Day weekend
- MTA approves $574M MetroCard-replacing e-readers; new video and renderings
- The 10 best plants for apartment dwellers
- Sign up for early tickets to climb Hudson Yards’ Vessel next spring