- ‘One Dutch’ Rentals Launch in the Financial District with Flex Layouts from $3,886/Month [link]
- See Newly Unveiled Model Units at the “Elegant and Striking” Long Island City Rental Tower, The Forge [link]
- Chelsea’s The Grove Offers One Month Free & Discounted Deposits for Andre Kikoski-Designed Apartments [link]
- Evolving Block on Ocean Parkway Gets 8-Story Luxury Rental Building; Apartments from $2,269/Month [link]
- No-Fee Listings at The Williamsburg Social on Bedford Ave Offer 1 Month of Free Rent [link]
- Incentives Offered at the BKLN Gold; Downtown Brooklyn Rentals from $2,395/Month [link]
- Theater District High Rise on West 48th Street Leasing with Two Months Free + Discounted Deposits [link]
- Leasing Begins on a Pair of Williamsburg Townhouses at 171-173 Bayard Street [link]
- Only $1,000 Security Deposit Required at Upper West Side Rental, The Westmont [link]
FREE RENT: This week’s roundup of NYC rental news
Join the discussion when you sign in with one of the following methods:
Sign In [userpro template=login force_redirect_uri=1 login_button_secondary='' login_button_primary='Sign In Now' login_side='' login_heading='' ] Forgot Password?
MOST RECENT ARTICLES
- M train via Robert Marrero/Photo Bucket Straphangers can expect planned delays on the entire 2 and M lines this weekend, ...
- This townhouse-sized and undeniably grand parlor floor duplex at 196 Hicks Street (also known as 34 Pierrepont Street) in historic Brooklyn Heights is one of ...
- Rendering of the 986-foot tower (left) and revised 840-foot tower (right) via Alloy Development and Luxigon The New York City ...
- Photo via Public Domain According to a new city management report, during the 2017 fiscal year, the city spent an average ...
- Via Wikimedia New Jersey Transit announced Thursday it will offer discount fares for three months as it reduces train service ...
- Rendering via JCW Studio To revitalize the drab medians of Park Avenue in Midtown, a design studio suggests building an ...
- Whether you’re good and ready for sweater weather or you’re sorry to see summer go, there’s no avoiding the fact ...
Across from the Brooklyn Navy Yard, RXR plans a 10-building complex in a former printing press factoryThe Brooklyn Navy Yard and the area surrounding it continues to expand and live up to predictions calling it the city’s new ...
- Photo of Bourdain via Wikimedia The Upper East Side home of late chef Anthony Bourdain is for sale for $3.7 ...
- Rendering via JW Real Estate Services If the Manhattan-fication of Williamsburg proper isn’t quite your thing but you still want ...
- Proposal for JXTA Arts Center, 4RM+ULA The emerging movement of Hip-Hop Architecture will be highlighted in an exhibit for the ...
- Last month, Citi Bike rolled out 200 pedal-assist electric bikes in New York City. As one can imagine, demand is ...
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
MOST POPULAR ARTICLES
- Anthony Bourdain’s Upper East Side apartment is asking $3.7M
- South Street Seaport’s Pier 17 will be transformed into a rooftop winter village
- 20 underground and secret NYC attractions you need to check out
- Times Square Theater to get a $100M makeover; developer hopes for Apple, Amazon, or Coke
- This 1946 map shows how Native American trails became the streets of Brooklyn
- An architect’s historic UES townhouse with an elevator and a floating circular staircase asks $20M
- 10 glorious glamping sites near New York City
- The 10 best plants for apartment dwellers