- ‘One Dutch’ Rentals Launch in the Financial District with Flex Layouts from $3,886/Month [link]
- See Newly Unveiled Model Units at the “Elegant and Striking” Long Island City Rental Tower, The Forge [link]
- Chelsea’s The Grove Offers One Month Free & Discounted Deposits for Andre Kikoski-Designed Apartments [link]
- Evolving Block on Ocean Parkway Gets 8-Story Luxury Rental Building; Apartments from $2,269/Month [link]
- No-Fee Listings at The Williamsburg Social on Bedford Ave Offer 1 Month of Free Rent [link]
- Incentives Offered at the BKLN Gold; Downtown Brooklyn Rentals from $2,395/Month [link]
- Theater District High Rise on West 48th Street Leasing with Two Months Free + Discounted Deposits [link]
- Leasing Begins on a Pair of Williamsburg Townhouses at 171-173 Bayard Street [link]
- Only $1,000 Security Deposit Required at Upper West Side Rental, The Westmont [link]
FREE RENT: This week’s roundup of NYC rental news
Join the discussion when you sign in with one of the following methods:
Sign In [userpro template=login force_redirect_uri=1 login_button_secondary='' login_button_primary='Sign In Now' login_side='' login_heading='' ] Forgot Password?
MOST RECENT ARTICLES
- After two years as a rental and seven months on the market, the infamous Grey Gardens Estate has gone into contract for ...
- Photo via Wikimedia City Comptroller Scott Stringer unveiled a plan on Monday that would allow renters in New York City ...
- Screen capture of ‘Hocus Pocus’ Halloween is a lot like real estate; both the holiday and the industry place a ...
- A new owner has claimed the stately Great Camp Uncas compound, nestled among the Adirondack forest and lakefront. The secluded ...
- Image Prospect Park Alliance For walkers, joggers, and cyclists, Prospect Park will soon be a completely car-free refuge. Mayor Bill de ...
- Image: Phil Hollenback via Flickr. 6sqft previously reported on the launch of testing on a mobile device scanning and fare payment system ...
- Photo via Lucas Klappas on Flickr Mayor Bill de Blasio announced on Sunday a five-point plan designed to ease congestion ...
- In a sea of cookie-cutter rentals, there are a rare few that look like home–or even like an interesting place to live. ...
- Images (L to R): LEFRAK CITY, 4720 CENTER BOULEVARD, 200 WATER STREET and PERCH HARLEM At LeFrak City, New Amenities ...
- Closings commenced at the late Zaha Hadid‘s futurist 520 West 28th Street at the end of June, coming in above their original ...
- 6sqft has marveled at the 1951 proposal by Goodyear Tires for a giant conveyor belt to carry people between Times ...
- When most people think about America’s great musical cities, Newark likely isn’t on the list—but that’s about to change now ...
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
MOST POPULAR ARTICLES
- A massive Japanese-themed food hall is coming to Sunset Park’s Industry City
- First look inside the amenity spaces at Zaha Hadid’s 520 West 28th Street
- $8M Soho loft is a bachelor’s bunker for the man who has everything
- Horse stable turned loft with 10-foot tin ceilings asks $2.8M in Chelsea
- The 50 most expensive neighborhoods in New York City
- Everything you need to know about affordable housing: applying, getting in, and staying put
- 10 things you never knew about Prospect Park
- The 10 best plants for apartment dwellers