- We take a look at the fast-changing Brooklyn neighborhood Bed-Stuy–From Harlem and hip-hop to hipsters, Hassids and high rents.
- Clive Wilkinson’s 4,400-square-foot “superdesk” winds it way through the Chelsea offices of the Barbarian Group, taking the idea of a collaborative and open work environment to a whole new level.
- A History of New York in 101 Objects: 6sqft Edition. We’ve got pizza, hot dogs, cobblestones, Metrocards, and more.
- IKEA’s ‘Life at Home’ project offers a crazy detailed look into New Yorkers’ mornings.
- In celebrity news…CNN anchor Don Lemon buys a second Harlem condo, and Willem Dafoe sells his lovely Perry Street pad for $2.9 million.
Images: Superdesk via Clive Wilkinson and the Barbarian Group (L); Bed Stuy via rutlo cc