By Devin Gannon, Fri, October 22, 2021
Photos courtesy of SUMMIT One Vanderbilt
Midtown’s tallest office tower opened its observation deck this week, adding to the city’s ever-growing list of sky-high, for-sale spectacles. Designed by Snøhetta, One Vanderbilt’s Summit stretches across floors 91 through 93 at the 1,401-foot-tall tower and offers incredible views across a 65,000-square-foot multi-level entertainment venue about 1,000 feet in the air. Tickets start at $39 for general admission and climb to $83 for evening admission that comes with a cocktail.
Find out more
By Dana Schulz, Tue, September 14, 2021
All photos courtesy of SUMMIT One Vanderbilt
Tickets officially go on sale today for Summit One Vanderbilt, the Midtown East tower’s 1,000+ foot observation deck. Previously, we got a look at the two skyboxes that allow guests to stand on completely transparent glass 1,063 feet above Madison Avenue, and now developer SL Green has revealed even more of the sky-high attractions, including an all-glass outdoor elevator (yes, even the floor!) that travels up the side of the building to over 1,200 feet. But perhaps most mesmerizing is an art installation called Air created by Kenzo Digital. Covered on three sides, along with the floor and ceiling, in mirrors, the multisensory experience challenges one’s perception of space and immerses the guest within the fabric of the skyline.
See it all here
By Dana Schulz, Tue, May 11, 2021
Photo of Levitation courtesy of SL Green Realty Corp.
This fall, you’ll be able to ride an all-glass elevator up more than 1,000 feet to experience Summit One Vanderbilt, the Midtown tower’s new observation deck that features two glass-floored overhangs. The attraction doesn’t open until October 21, but you can pre-register on its website now for priority access to tickets. Also opening will be an outdoor bar, the highest urban outdoor alpine meadow in the world, and an immersive art installation.
By Dana Schulz, Mon, October 5, 2020
Photos: Left by Noble Construction Group; Right by Lester Ali
Twenty percent of the 429 apartments at 222 East 44th Street is reserved as affordable housing. Two-and-a-half years ago, a lottery opened for 109 units for those earning 40, 60, and 130 percent of the area median income, and it looks like some of those on the higher end of the spectrum are newly available, as another lottery is open for 16 middle-income units. The glass tower in Midtown East was designed by Handel Architects and is a quick walk to Grand Central, the UN, and Midtown. Plus, it’s got a ton of great amenities.
Find out if you qualify
By Annie Doge, Sat, November 3, 2018
Images (L to R): Summit, House No. 94, EVGB and 7W21
- Williamsburg’s, ‘House No. 94’ is 75% Leased and Renting with 1 Month Free [link]
- Live at The Mill in Ridgewood, New Rental Homes with Amenities from $1,895/Month [link]
- Summit at 222 E. 44th Street Launches Leasing: Striking 43-Story Tower with Luxury Rentals in Midtown East [link]
- No Fee Midtown West Rentals at The Townsend Offer 1 Month Free on a 12-Month Lease [link]
- EVGB: Target-Topping Rental Offers East Village Apartments with 3 Months Free Rent [link]
- 7 West 21st Street: Elegant Rentals by Morris Adjmi Architects with Special Offers [link]
- New Brooklyn Rentals Launch from $2,095/Month at 25 E. 19th Street, Two Blocks from Prospect Park [link]
- 90 Columbus: Luxury Jersey City Rentals Priced from $2,695/Month [link]
SEE MORE RENTAL NEWS AND OFFERS HERE
By Ondel Hylton, Sat, July 21, 2018
Images (L to R): Summit, 333 Grand Street, Astor Broadway and Otto
- New Rentals Debut in Williamsburg from $1,999/Month at 150 Union Avenue [link]
- New No Fee Rentals Debut in Astoria; Live at Astor Broadway from $1,999/Month [link]
- Otto Greenpoint Debuts; Brooklyn Rentals at 211 McGuinness Boulevard from $2,339/Month [link]
- Live at Lyric: Upper West Side Rental Offers $1,500 Gift Cards with New 2-Bed Leases [link]
- Jersey City Rental Debuts at 333 Grand Street; Luxury 1 – 3 Bed Homes Offer 1 Month Free [link]
- Long-Awaited Rental Tower at 222 East 44th Street Dubbed ‘Summit’ to Debut This Summer [link]
- Pre-War Grandeur at The Wyoming; Large Midtown Rentals Near Central Park Available Now [link]
SEE MORE RENTAL NEWS AND OFFERS HERE