- Looking for a little getaway this fall? Design Sponge has mapped out the perfect Upstate art and design weekend.
- A 1935 R6 city subway car is for sale on eBay, starting at $24,000, reports the Daily News.
- City Councilmember Mark Levine hopes to give the public access to North Brother Island. Never heard of it? Gothamist has plenty of photos from a rare, illegal visit.
- Be a kid again and enter the Brooklyn Botanic Garden’s tree climbing competition this weekend. More on DNAinfo.
- Wear your heart on your…sweater? Dezeen showcases the GER Mood Sweater by Sensoree, which changes color based on the wearer’s emotion thanks to LED lights around the collar.
, Thu, October 16, 2014