- During the first ever Madison Avenue Fashion Heritage Week, 16 stores along the world-famous shopping corridor will turn their storefronts into displays about their brand’s history, reports Racked NY.
- Feeling blue? Pink? Yellow? Whatever color you’re in the mood for, the colorup table lamp by PEGA D&E can match it. Designboom explains that the fixture mimics the hues of anything around you.
- Exciting news from the New York Times…the city will spend $130 million to renovate 35 public parks and playgrounds in low-income neighborhoods throughout the five boroughs.
- Bowery Boogie notices that the East Village’s iconic Alamo Cube has been barricaded off for the Astor Place redesign construction.
- Calling all Downton Abbey fans…a lighting collection inspired by the popular series is coming. More on Home Accents Today.
NYC public park funding
, Tue, October 7, 2014