- Not quite a people person? Mashable has a list of 15 New York City attractions for people who hate people.
- Meet Brooklyn’s Hasidic hipsters. Refinery 29 put together a video of modern gals who are redefining religious fashion.
- And in other hipster news…Business Insider has a series of maps that show how hipsters have taken over NYC in the last five years.
- The Brooklyn Nets are getting a team-branded Metrocard. More on Brooklyn Eagle.
- Urban Omnibus explores the rise and fall of Manhattan’s density.
, Mon, November 3, 2014