- Thor’s Newly-Restored 98 Morningside Offering One Month of Free Rent [link]
- Field Condition Captures the Completed Amenities at 555Ten [link]
- Om Sweet Om: Downtown Brooklyn Rental, City Tower, Introduces Meditation Classes as Newest Amenity [link]
- Canal-Side 363 Bond Street Unveils Model Apartments; Offers 1 Month Free Rent [link]
- Chelsea29 Launches Leasing; Offers Two Months Free Rent [link]
- Checking in on Long Island City’s Boldest Rental, 2222 Jackson Avenue; Now Leasing with 1 Month Free [link]
- Former Hotel Makes Its Debut as the Murray Hill Marquis; New Rentals from $2,575/Month [link]
- This New Bushwick Rental was Definitely Designed by an Architect, Two-Beds from $2,355/mo. [link]
- Free Rent & Reduced Security Deposits at Upper East Side High Rise [link]
- Leasing Special at Jersey City’s Madox Rentals; Apartments From $2,379/Month [link]
- Related Promises the Highest Quality Rental Interiors Ever at One Hudson Yards [link]
- 800 Union: Luxury Park Slope Rentals Release New Renderings & Teaser Site [link]
- Grand Opening of Rental Building at 246 Johnson Ave in East Williamsburg [link]
2222 Jackson Avenue
For those who think affordable housing and creative design don’t go together, this Long Island City rental from ODA Architects could very well change their minds. Known as 2222 Jackson Avenue, the 175-unit, 11-story building features the firm’s signature stacked cube shape and an exposed concrete facade that “maintains the structure’s seeming ability to change shape as natural light plays with the unique silhouette of the structure,” according to the teaser site.
As of tomorrow, 35 apartments here will be up for grabs through the city’s affordable housing lottery. Units will range from $850/month studios to $1,274/month three-bedrooms, quite the deal considering residents will be living right across from MoMA PS1 in one of the city’s trendiest ‘hoods.